If you are viewing this text, your browser lacks the ability to read frames. Don't worry, you can still enjoy our site. All the pages can be viewed from the contents page. Please come inside!
roboforge - innovative robot battle game - build 3D robot, give it AI and fight in the arena vs all other forgers in the new frontier of robotwars - download roboforge now for free
ROBOFORGE - game description
Categorically ROBOFORGE is a mix of strategy game/educational game/simulation game.
The game can be split into the following steps:
- The construction of a 3D virtual robot using a library of predefined components. The components to be connected together are: chassis, controller, engine, sensors, mobile joints, shields and weapons.
- The definition of movements: this is very easy just take an initial and final snapshot of the parts to be moved.
- AI definition: ROBOFORGE's programming language is not supported by any particular language (you don't need to be a programmer) but simple functional blocks are available to describe how the robot should move towards the enemy, when to activate weapons, rotate sensors, etc. AI is the only way to control your bot: there is no way to control it through the keyboard or joypad. Therefore you have to make your bot intelligent enough to look for the enemy, attack it, or run away (if necessary).
- Test your bot into the arena (you can choose among several arena) vs some demo/test bots directly available in the game (if You need You can download additional Test bot).
- Enter your bot into a tournament. Tournaments are NOT pay-to-enter, so robots can be entered into any tournament free of charge. The tournaments run offline, so you can build/modify your robots when you have the time and then just enter them into the next tournament. Your presence is not required during the tournament.
- View the resulting tournament battle replays (3d graphic rendering into many arena). There are "ranked" and "un-ranked" tournaments with different weight (or rather, credit-limit) classes. Results from ranked tournaments are recorded on a 57 day, rolling total leaderboard.
With ROBOFORGE You can also challenge someone else's bots online in a challenge room. Once again there is no human intervention: one person hosts the battle and when it's done both players can view the replay (3d rendering).
ROBOFORGE, roboforge, robot, GAME, game, robot game, battle, robot battle, robobattle, robotwars, robowars, arena, robot arena, robotarena, fight, robot fight, build, build robot, virtual, virtual robot, AI, robot AI, mech, mechwarrior, programming, programming game, download, download roboforge
free PC game build 3D virtual robots and fight in massive international tournaments - download it right now!